Monday, December 04, 2006

Two guys photo

I had a fantastic day today cross-country skiing in Glacier Nat'l Park. Lots of photos but my legs are tired (after 13 miles of skiing!) so I won't be up late tonight working on my blog. So here is a short comment on a recent photo I have seen. Nothing wrong with a snarky comment once in a while, is there?

I don't know... don't these guys look kind of pathetic? Sitting all alone doing nothing while the 'women in their lives' (i.e wives as evidenced by the "I'm being a good husband" and "spousal duty" comments) shop.

The guy on the right looks like a kid or a dog siting upright anxiously waiting for the 'woman in his life' to return.

The guy on the left... sunglasses on top of the head of a guy always makes me think 'sleezeball'. He must have done something to annoy his wife that he is now paying penance. He is the guy quoted as saying "I'm being a good husband."

I don't have a whole lot of respect for these guys. Then again I am not married, so what do I know about 'spousal duty'?

No comments: