Thursday, September 19, 2024

Welding chisel

A few weeks ago when I was out riding my bicycle I came across a couple putting a number of items next to the road in front of their property.  These were items they were giving away.   I stopped and looking and saw this...



What is it?   It is a chisel to use to remove the bead and stuff when welding.  This guy got it when he learned to weld, but doesn't weld anymore.  I took it to give to Curtis as he welds.  Curtis said he already had 5 of them and didn't want another one.  So I kept it.  It will be kind of nice to have a handle when using a chisel.

They also had a harness.  Last year when I was lifted up to trim my box elder trees, I wore a harness I borrowed from Curtis in case I fell.  I didn't fall.   So now I have a harness of my own.  I didn't take a photo of my harness, but the blog post from last year shows the harness I borrowed from Curtis.

No comments: