Thursday, December 21, 2023

Water witch

Donna is a witch.  

Donna's daughter and her husband are moving back to the Valley and are buying a house.  The house is near the top of a hill/mountain 700 feet higher in elevation than where I live.  A nice house with nice views.  At least what I could see of the views as it was a foggy day with inversions.

The house shares a water well with a neighbor some distance away.  The daughter and her husband are considering drilling their own well.   We'll see as I'm sure the water is some distance way underground.

Donna has the ability to find water underground.   She had located a spot to drill a well on her property, and has found water for other people.  The daughter's husband found a long wire for Donna to use.  I was able to break the wire in half.   With each piece of the wire in each hand Donna started to walk the property to find water.

Since the property is up high, and is not flat, she had to do some walking.  Finally she found where water could be.  The wire in her left hand turned when she got closer to water.   She then walked from multiple directions and each time at that point the wire would turn in her hand.  So I found a large rock to mark the spot.

We don't know how deep the water is.  The daughter's husband said they plan to hire a hydrologist to also search for water.  But they will start at where I placed the rock. 

I wish I had my camera with me as I would have taken photos and a video of Donna doing her magic.

No comments: