Thursday, June 09, 2022

Cattle into the north pasture

This morning I let the cattle into the north pasture.  The NE pasture and the fruit tree area grasses were starting to get eaten down.

The night of the election is when I put this wire fence around this pear tree.  Not ideal as you can see the cattle got around/through the fence somehow and ate most all of the pear tree's leaves.  At least the rhubarb plants were saved from the cattle.


The cattle tried to get this little tree but were unable to completely push the fencing over.



Here is when I let the cattle into the north pasture.  Of course, Panda took off running really fast to the grass when I opened the gate.  She always makes a mad dash to food when I open a gate.



A 12 second video of the cattle walking into the north pasture: https://youtu.be/1pJHLbpUopo

No comments: