Thursday, September 12, 2019

More calf 14 photos

During the day the calf pretty much hangs around near Diamond as Diamond eats grass.  So tomorrow I will let Diamond and the calf out into the north pasture as the calf can keep up to Diamond.

Here I gave the Diamond and Maria apples.  The calf was interested in drinking milk but Diamond wanted apples and kept moving in order to get as many apples as she could.


At one point Diamond pooped and some of it landed on the calf, who then decided to go back to the corral.  I followed him and eventually I was able to flic the manure off the calf.


Cleaner.

Oh.. yeah.. I guess you did get the manure off me.

Now that the manure was off, the calf decided to go back to Diamond.




Mom!  You gotta stop moving around so much.  I'm trying to drink!

No comments: