Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Snow dusting

We got a dusting of snow today.  Winter is coming.  In the following photo you can see the darker area where I last drug the disc last week.  I haven't drug the disc since the disc's hydraulic cylinder broke.  The replacement part should arrive next week.  Just in time for the predicted freeze from an arctic air mass.



The new cattle are settling in.  The cow still occasionally moos.  I fed them some of the apples I have left.  They like apples.   Buddy came by this morning and spent time outside the corral where the new cattle stood inside.  Introducing himself. He seemed happy.  I think he smiled at me to thank me for bringing a few new females to add to his harem.

The stock trailer is still drying out from when I washed the manure out yesterday after hauling the cattle.

No comments: