Saturday, May 24, 2014

Cattle, corral, well, yard sale

Busy. Busy.

Six calves born.  Waiting on the seventh.  The previous owner said the cow gave birth last year much later than the others.  I hope it is not too much later this year.

I rebuilt the west and south sides of the corral and hung two gates in the corral.  30 railroad ties and lots of boards and nails.  More to do but I am at a point where I can take a break from fence work.

The livestock well is in.  More complicated and more expensive.  More to do to get the pump(s) working.

Friday (yesterday) and Saturday (today) Tammy and I are holding a yard sale.  Got rid of lots on Friday.  Lots more to get rid of.

How the sale looked Friday morning a few hours after the sale started.  Note: the windmill is not for sale.  We had several people ask if they could buy it.



I hope to get caught up soon where I can post more photos of calves, corral and the well.

No comments: