Friday, March 28, 2014

More snow

It snowed much of last night.  I don't know how much snow we had gotten but it looks like 2 to 3 inches.  By evening most of the snow had melted.  March came in like a lion.  Isn't it time to go out like a lamb?  I guess Mother Nature is waiting to the very last day to do that.

This morning Daisy wanted outside at 5 am.  I let her outside thinking with all the snow she would come back in quickly.

Nope.

She zoomed all around the perimeter of the house and then over to the garage.  Then over to the patio.  The last I had seen her was when she took off like a rocket and ran to the pole shed.  She never came back inside the house until after 4 pm.  The snow didn't faze her at all.  I think she rather liked running through it.

She is back being grounded.



No comments: