Tuesday, January 03, 2012

An opening has been made

Well, this time I was right.  I only needed one more day to finish clearing an area in the pole shed.  Oh... and I needed one pickup as I moved a pickup load of wood to finish my cleaning.

I forgot to take a "before" photo.  The best I could find was a photo from November 2010.  The blue bars indicate the section I cleared.  The wood and other stuff mostly filling this area was six feet high and the length of a pickup.



Wow.  It is amazing how clean it looks.  It certainly took me long enough to clean, clear and sort all the stuff that used to be here.  It hasn't looked like this since 2002 or 2003 when I last sorted and cleared this area.  Then bit by bit over time I placed various boards, pieces of wood, and other items in here until it was huge unorganized pile.

This is one step.  I have lots of odds and ends of wood. It will take several iterations later this year until it is completely organized by board width and length.  Just as my fence work seems never ending, so does the sorting of my boards and wood.

Ideally I would like to move my pickup camper over to this location so my pickup and Tammy's van can be side by side in the pole shed.  Ha!  That's a gigantic project for another day.

No comments: