Thursday, January 19, 2012

Annual snow photo

It started snowing on Wednesday and hasn't stopped.  Over 7 inches have fallen so far.  Mother Nature seems to be trying to make up for a lack of snow so far this Winter.

I've been spending lots of time sweeping and shoveling snow.  Tammy thinks I should get a snow blower. She thinks I will drop dead of a heart attack from shoveling all this snow.  Nah.  What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger.  And I ain't ready to kick the bucket yet.  Beside, shoveling snow keeps me in shape for all the ranch work I have to do this year.

This morning a neighbor came over and plowed my driveway using the blade on his pickup.  I didn't turn down his offer to help.  I spent this afternoon shoveling the parts of the driveway and yard I want snow free for now.

Now that we finally got snow this Winter, it is time for my annual 'Back 40' snow photo.  Enjoy.

No comments: