Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Cold continues

Another cold day where the high temperature officially made it to 11 degrees.   My thermometer never made it out of the single digits.  The temperature now is heading south and is a degree shy of the minus double digits.   The official temperature Monday was 11 and -3. Our normal high is 31 and normal low is 17.  Oh yeah!  Global warming baby!

Other than getting more firewood I only went outside to run and quickly check my gopher traps. No activity there.  That gopher is laying low in a lower warmer level of his tunnel complex.  Smart gopher.

Doesn't it look cold in the photos?



I want my global warming!   Remember what George Carlin said about "military intelligence"?  Substitute the words 'global warming'.  No wonder those controversial emails turned up in Britain about global warming.

No comments: