Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Haynes and a salt feeder

Wiring down the salt feeder had worked.  The salt feeder is remaining in place.   But then I found the end of the feeder was partially off.  I imagine Haynes tried to flip the feeder, and since it doesn't move now, Haynes pushed the one end partially off.  I re-nailed it back together.  I'll see if that lasts.



Later I noticed the middle pasture metal feeder has been pushed some distance away after the hay was eaten down.   Haynes was going for the river again, but the feeder veered sideways and went to the NW corner of the pasture.  It looks to be hung up between a tree and the middle and north pasture fence as the feeder wouldn't fit through.  Tomorrow I'll have to go and push the feeder by hand, if I can move it, so the tractor's bale spear can reach and flip the feeder up so I can move it using the tractor.

No comments: