Saturday, July 09, 2022

All hay bales stacked

Today I got the rest of the hay bales into the hayshed... and beyond.  I have more hay that can fit into the hayshed.

Here are all the 91 hay bales I made this year.  They just fit inside the hayshed.



Here I added 8 bales of last year's hay bales.  Plus I got the half bale I made on top of the stack.   Barely.  I had to spear the bale really low to be able to reach and leave the bale on top of the stack.

After I took this photo, I got one more row of 6 bales to fit inside the hayshed.  105 and 1/2 bales fit in the hayshed.



A photo of the small bale.  You can see the mark on the bale from sitting on the ground for a week.



Here is an example of where a hay bale sat in the hayfield.  I am sure all hay bales have a mark on their bottom.



I got all of last year's hay bales stacked.  I have 121 and 1/2 bales so far.  Who know how much more will come from the second hay cutting.



You can see how driving from the hayfield to the corral across my backyard made a track.


Now on to other projects.

No comments: