Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Thousand dollar pants

Another pair of pants came to an end the other day.  It had gotten to the point where I had to patch the pants multiple times after wearing them.  Then I had to patch them after washing them.  It got too much - even for me.   The pants became a pair of pants trying to get out of another pair.

This Summer at the Murdoch's store a woman told me that if I went to New York City I could sell my pants for a thousand dollars.   Well... the pants were one of a kind.   But I removed the patches that are still good to use on other pants and burnt the little of the pants that remained.   Maybe I should have sold the pants on Ebay?

Don't worry... I still have more patched pants. I can create them as fast as I wear them around the ranch.



No comments: