Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Desperado tribute band

Last Saturday Donna and I went to Bigfork to see the Eagles tribute band, Desperado.


The show was held at the Bigfork Center for the Performing Arts, a place I had never had been before. Donna had, so she knew the fastest way out of the building and best way back to her car to avoid the crowds after the show was over.

The show was sold out.  Both Donna and I noticed the audience was mainly made up of "old" people - not that we are young ourselves.

In addition to the intermission halfway through, the show lasted around three hours.   The band played all the Eagles hits in addition to a few other Eagles songs.  In addition the band played a few solo hits from Joe Walsh.

The band was good and could cover songs from the Eagle's country-rock phase to the hard rock phase of the band.  Each of Desperado's band members took the lead on songs, some with stronger vocals than others.  Musically the band was strong.

I forgot to bring my camera so I had to find a video of the band from the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAlp4EYXQcs

No comments: