Monday, July 01, 2013

Horse broke fence

This afternoon before the owners came to get Cowgirl I discovered my back yard fence was broken.


A horse broke two boards but did not get out into the hayfield.  I don't know why the horse did it.  Last night Lily was acting weird and skittish for an hour and for a while would suddenly take off running around the yard which would get Cowgirl running too.  But the fence was not broken then.

This morning the horses were skittish when part of my stack of tree branches fell.  They kept looking at the stack for a few minutes until they were reassured no more of the stack would fall.

I fixed the fence before the owners brought Sierra to swap for Cowgirl.   For more on their visit and Daisy's interactions with their dog, follow this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1esC0B2Pkks

No comments: