Monday, March 03, 2008

Wicked Witch

This morning I found another photo from the "Tin Man" TV mini-series I recently watched. The photo is of Azkadellia, the Wicked Witch of the West. She was another reason I liked the Tin Man mini-series. She was an excellent villain.

Azkadellia is a sexy looking bad girl. I liked her golden corset look. It shows off her "ample assets". By the way, her tattoos come alive as flying monkeys.


Anyone know where I can find this golden corset, and a women who would model it for me? heh, heh. She doesn't necessarily have to be 'bad'.

Here are some movie quotes she could practice to get into character for playing at being bad:
  • "That little bitch has gone to see the wizard."
  • "A little older, a lot smarter, and most definitely still in charge."
  • "Do you know how long I've waited to see that look on your face? No phony smile, no brave front... just pure and utter shock. It's probably the most honest gift you've ever given me *mother*. "
  • "Learn to love me, mother. Learn to trust me, and I will give you back your throne. Put the crown upon your head and kneel at your feet. The loyal daughter you always wanted."
  • [to the Mystic Man] "Well, if it isn't the great and terrible blah blah blah himself."
  • [to the Mystic Man] "Not so Great and Terrible now, are you?"
  • "Your adventures have a way of getting me into trouble."

No comments: