Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Haynes pushing the metal feeder again

Yesterday it was time to put out another hay bale for Haynes.  In doing so I noticed Haynes had pushed the feeder since yesterday.  While he has pushed the feeders out in the pastures, never has he done it in the corral.  I thought the soft dirt the feeder sits in would prevent it from being moved.  I guess not.  The feeder formerly sat just to the left of where the feeder sits now.  I left the feeder in the spot Haynes had pushed it and put a new hay bale in there.



Here you can see how the feeder's "legs" went into the dirt as Haynes pushed the feeder.   Haynes is one very strong bull.



Here is another photo of the calves in the main corral while their moms are out at the other feeder eating from the new bale I had just put in that feeder.

No comments: