Friday, June 20, 2014

Tammy's yard sale

Tammy is moving back to Minnesota and today and Saturday she held/is holding a yard sale to sell extra stuff she doesn't need or doesn't want to move.  Brandi, a friend of Tammy's from down the road, brought some of her family's stuff to sell and also to sit and help Tammy out with the sale.  Brandi brought her youngest son (Chase) along and he was a handful.  Chase has an inexhaustible supply of energy and questions.




Tammy and Brandi mostly filled up the tables with their stuff so Tammy didn't want any of my "shit" to be added to the sale.  I was able to put a few of my bigger items on the sidewalk and sold three items I've have had at a yard sale for three sales now.  I finally sold the big old fashioned adjustable chair and the last of my dad's old RV parts.  The one buyer said he planned on mounting the mirrors on his wife's ATV.





Tammy and Brandi sold lots of stuff.  Lots more to sell on Saturday.

Out in the pasture I noticed one cow kind of off by itself  part of the day.  With a binocular I could see it was one of the two brockle faced cows.  The last cow to have a calf is a brockle faced cow.  I walked out to find the cow was not alone as at a distance the tall grass hid some of the smaller cattle laying nearby.  And no, she did not have a calf.  Also notice how well she has been at getting rid of her winter fur.


No comments: