Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Shower T seal

The last bit of the shower is now complete.  I don't know if you remember from last November (http://tallpinesranch.blogspot.com/2012/11/bathroom-is-finally-done.html) but the last bit of the bathroom was to get and install a T-seal for the shower.

I had talked with a Holcom official in November but since I hadn't gotten the promised T-seal by Christmas I called again and this Holcom person couldn't find any record of my earlier request.  After re-explaining my problem she promised to Fed-Ex the T-seal.  I got it a few days later.

The seal works as it is supposed to: it sits on the shower frame and prevents the water from bouncing under the frame-less shower door, up over the shower frame and out onto the bathroom floor.

So my bathroom is now finally really done.


No comments: