Saturday, March 17, 2012

Under the weather

While it seems as if much of the U.S. has wonderful weather this week and weekend, we are stuck in an average to below normal Spring weather pattern.  Cloudy, cold and wet.

It snowed most of today.





The snow had pretty much melted before today so the snow you see in the photos is new snow today.

In addition to the weather being "under the weather", both Tammy and I are under the weather.  I think she caught a cold at one of her Tastefully Simple parties last week.  Three days after her party she came down with a cough that developed into a cold.  I started getting some minor symptoms of it a few days after that.

We improved by Thursday so we did the Taste of Home show, but the next morning she was back down for the count.  So much so she stayed in bed most of the day and didn't go and set up her Tastefully Simple booth at the Home and Garden show that started late that afternoon and runs through the weekend.

By the end of yesterday I again developed more symptoms - a mild cough and a bad headache.  The headache slowly moved from the left side of my head to the front right by the time I went to bed.  This morning I slept in till noon and once I got up my headache was gone.  I still have a stuffy nose.  Tammy is improving, but at a slower rate.

No comments: