Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Some rocks I found this year

Today I got an email asking if I was ok as he hadn't heard from me in a while.   I haven't been posting much lately as I'm not getting as much done these days as the daylight is getting very short.  It takes me long to get stuff done, and I'm trying to wait until I am done before posting about it, instead of doing "progress" posts and photos.

And I am still riding my bicycle.  I know last January I said I would try to ride less miles this year, and I have, by only just a little bit.  I have ridden 6740 miles this year so far.  680 miles in November - the third highest amount for that month.  Today I rode my bicycle for a dental visit, and since it was warm outside - 62 degrees, I rode for a while after my dental visit.  30 miles today.  Then 3 miles from home I quickly got a flat rear bicycle tire as apparently, I had ridden over a small wire.  I found the wire sticking out of my tire and tube when I got home and was fixing the flat tire.

Anyway, here are a few photos of interesting rocks I found this Summer.



No comments: