Thursday, December 30, 2021

Last fence work in 2021

A while back I had mentioned that even though I wasn't posting often I was still doing stuff and was waiting to post about it when things were accomplished rather than a day-by-day post about the project.  Even though I am not done with my latest fence rebuild, the end of the year is a good time to post about what I did accomplish so far.

Earlier I had posted about the fence rebuild between the yard and pasture after it was done.   I also worked a few times late this Fall on the rebuild of the driveway fence.   I only got two sections rebuilt.  It snowed the day after I had completed the second fence section.  I worked hard that day as I knew the weather forecast of snow.

Before the start.  What got done this year.





The rest of the fence rebuild is a project for 2022.

No comments: