Sunday, April 07, 2019

Fixing the corral fence

When I cleared snow from the corral last month I accidently broke two boards in different parts of the corral fence.  I fixed both boards.  But yesterday I noticed a board on the ground south of the corral.  I thought I forgot to take the old broken fence board away when I fixed the fence last week.  Nope.  Toby apparently liked having the fence board missing from the fence as shortly after I fixed the fence he broke the new board. I forgot that bulls don't forget when they find a weakness in a fence.  The 'new' board I had used was a used board that, while strong, was not completely solid on one end.  The board would have been fine if Toby hadn't focused his attention on the board.  So I had to get another board.  This board is stronger.  And for extra strength I also added another board tying this newer board to the older corral fence boards.  After a couple days the boards are still on the corral fence.





No comments: