Thursday, October 02, 2008

Mudding

I finally got to work on the house Wednesday. I've been working on changing utilities, etc into my brother's name, and researching and preparing some legal documents. I'm getting stuff done but I feel like I could be doing more each day. The weather is perfect, and with weather like this, one thinks they have forever. I even went for a 8 mile bicycle ride yesterday on my brother's bicycle. With weather like this I keep thinking about all the fence work I could have gotten done back at the ranch. Or hiking.

This afternoon I starting mudding more house walls. I finished the box of mud I had and got one wall covered. I won't say 'done' as I may have to put another thin layer on the wall once I sand and smooth the dried mud. I have several walls left to mud.

Before ..and.. After (the mud is still wet)

No comments: