Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Geese and cattle

This afternoon some geese came and rested in the snow covered hayfield.


Not a bad photo considering my camera's back screen quit suddenly today.  I can't see what I am photographing.   I've had the camera 14 months.  This is why I no longer buy the newest camera spending big bucks.  They always seem to fail after a year.


I put out two more large hay bales for the cattle.   The cow with the bad leg is much better.  She stills has a bit of a limp but nothing like before.   When I let the cattle out of the corral to go to the large hay bales she also wanted to go. I think she would have been fine joining the other cattle but I will wait another day or two.

My septic system is still frozen.   I still have the crawl space opening open.   Daisy is not fond of using her littler box.  Now that the weather is nicer she goes outside several times a day.  So she is using her littler box less.  I thought she was going outside.  Yesterday when she came back inside the house she immediately jumped down into the crawl space. Oh....   that's right.  The crawl space is a large dirt area.  Hope that septic pipe unthaws soon.


No comments: