Thursday, July 06, 2023

All the hay is baled

 At 4 pm today I finished baling my hay.   Before that I gathered the grass I had cut under the power line towers and placed them in the hay rows to make it easier to bale.

No problems making any of the 9 bales today. For this cutting I ended up with 45 bales.  This is half of what I made last year.  But last year I had fertilized the field, and this year only had around half the moisture than last year.

I am happy to be done baling my hay.   Now to put the bales into the hayshed.

In the previous post I mentioned how the baler wouldn't stop netwrapping some bales.  This is what they look like compared to a normally wrapped bale.


After I was done baling the hay, I used an air compressor to clean the hay dust out of the baler.

No comments: