Friday, August 01, 2014

Red Hot Blue Chips

Another Picnic in the Park concert on Tuesday.  I was way late to this concert.  Even though I filled only half a tank of herbicide the weeds were few and far between and it took longer than expected to empty the tank.

Then as I was about to leave, I checked my bicycle tires.  The rear tire had a small hole.  I was surprised the inner tube hadn't got a flat.  Until I replaced the tire.  The inner tube is from the 1980s when the tubes were made thicker.  Now the goal is light as possible, which means thin and a better chance of getting a flat.

So I got to the concert near the end and only heard the last four songs. Which is a shame as I like this type of music.  They play a mix of Cajun, Zydeco and ‘Bludeco’ (a blues zydeco hybrid) that is high energy party dance music.



Here is a video of one of the songs they played:


No comments: